9/30/12

and we're back...

I've been making up for my two days of darkness these past 72 hours, as you can see in these 3 looks :)

The dotted blouse & pink retro dress will be in the shop very soon!  As for the Mickey shirt?... sorry folks, but I've decided to keep that baby <3

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!!


Shirt: Vintage. Mickey comic strips shirt
Skirt: Friend hand me down. High waist silk pencil skirt
Bag: Vintage. Red leather & chain. other colors in the shop!
Shoes: Buffalo Exchange. Red suede platform boots

 ...

Top: Vintage. Bold dotted blouse
Skirt: GUESS? Guess lookbook contest :) B&W bandage mini
Shoes: Ebay. Suede thigh high boots

 ...

Dress: Vintage. Retro pink collared open back. soon in the shop!
Shades: Buffalo Exchange. B&W retro inspired sunglasses
Scarf: Burberry. From my intern days... Pink & plaid :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, the second look, the one you posted to lookbook is so great. i love the mix of prints and the thigh high boots are killlller. i love it.

    ReplyDelete