10/4/12

Crush

Soaking up the last few rays of the summer sun, although I've been reading up on these chemtrails that have been back & all over the Arizona sky lately.  I noticed the thick streaks of clouds a few times before (they're huge and last hours, not like regular planes) but I've been so brain-fried by the heat that I didn't think much of it.  Typical Arizombie, WHAT HAS THIS PLACE DONE TO ME!?!

Anyway, it's something worth looking up especially if you live in the Southwest. 

The chemicals are released by airplanes to 'change our weather'... which I can appreciate, but it's gotta be spreading into our soil/foods and basically anything we touch.  If (by a fucking miracle) it ever rains around here, I don't even want to know what's gonna come out of the atmosphere. So uncool.

Rant over.

Top: Buffalo Exchange. Neon/white sleeveless blouse
Skirt: Thrifted. Floral mini
Shoes: Vintage. Wooden platforms
Shades: Mom's vintage. 70's Emmanuelle Khanh
Jewelry: GUESS? lookbook contest. Gold cuff

 

No comments:

Post a Comment