12/31/12

Milk it/Vice Versa

Did I mention I got a shit ton of tights for Christmas? :P



The polka dot ones above are actually socks by Betsy Johnson... but my mom knows me so well, she got me the tights version too :D  

A little montage of my few favorites...

1.    2.    3.
4.    5.    6.
7.    8.    9.  

1. Betsey Johnson   2. House of Holland   3. American Apparel   4. American Apparel          5. Gift from France   6. Gift from France   7, 8 & 9. American Apparel :)

 ...

Layered some caged tights over a pair of solids for a cool textured effect... i like it.


Jacket: Vintage. Colorblock & soon in the shop!
Top: GUESS? button down blouse (lookbook contest)
Skirt: GUESS? bandage skirt  (lookbook contest)
Tights: American Apparel (BLUE) + Caged tights from France
Boots: Buffalo Exchange. Lace up platforms
Hat: Vintage

 

1 comment: