1/29/13

Don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem.

Trying to veer away from sweaters n' things and focusing on Spring/Summer pieces to fill the shop with.  Would help if I didn't fall in love with all the dresses I've been finding...


I promise to limit myself to maybe keeping 1 out of every 10 dress I fall in love with this year.  There! Said it.

Dress: Keeping! :) Color pop print <3
Bracelet: Buffalo Exchange. Color block beaded bangle
Ring: Gift from sis.  Black plastic rose
Hat: Vintage straw. Cheap Jack's NYC

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous hat and I'm in love with the dress. I follow you on lookbook but never check out your blog, glad I did

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this look! I need a little boaters like yours, it is so adorable.

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete